Thursday, June 17, 2010

Countdown to James Rosselle class!

Tomorrow is June 18th. Apart from being the due date for my Professional Chocolatier course Research Assignment 6: Sourcing Your Packaging, Equipment Supplies AND my Chocolate Maker final EXAM (!!) it also marks the beginning of my countdown to Ft. Lauderdale to meet James Rosselle for his chocolate flower making course!!!!! He's such a cutie! I mean look at him! ------>>>

The class I'm taking is the
JAMES ROSSELLE "CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, AND...MORE CHOCOLATE!" on JULY18, 2010

So it's a business expense, right? right....?!

This is his cake shop website. His sugar work is A-MAZING! I guess that's why they call him the sugar flower guy.

James won 3 consecutive food network challenges! Or is it 4? Either way, I rrrrreeeally, really hope I can get a picture with him! I hope I don't embarrass myself too much either ^_^

Just 28 Days 14 Hours 16 Mins and 35 Secs to go!
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment