Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gum Paste Flowers!

Today was our second class - first class actually making anything - and it was pretty fun. The AC dried out everyone's gum paste but I think we got some good work done - lots of leaves and flower centres - OH! and stephanotis flowers! No pics yet - cos they got wet when it started to rain suddenly on the way to the car!

Not much- but I'm super happy to have some experience of SOMETHING before I go to the James Rosselle course this weekend!! I'm so excited/nervous!! I should have high speed at the hotel so I'll be uploading pics, like - almost immediately!

I wish I had some ecole chocolat schwag - like a shirt or something to wear to the course -- hmm... I should write that in my feedback form. Anyway - can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment