Saturday, April 10, 2010

Slow Start :...(

How could I get sick at the very beginning! I started my research early enough but then this cold hit me out of nowhere! I've been sick for a week, missed my assignment deadline and still have this int(f)ernal fever that can't decide whether it's coming or going! I'm really upset with myself for missing the assignment but I'm not gonna waste time crying about it. It's a really good exercise that helps you to decide the kind of chocolatier you want to be by researching independent chocolatiers from a huge list they compiled. This is especially wonderful for me as I am SO full of questions about how to go about this whole career/life change I've undertaken. So I've decided to post my assignment discussion here on my blog. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment